Order your copies of
The Power of THANK YOU...
books by Yemi Adenuga
Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) - D-Dymensions Communications
"One of Republic of Ireland's Women of Influence" ..Irish Women of Influence Directory (Irish Tatler magazine)
Yemi Adenuga, often referred to as ‘Energy in Motion’ or ‘SHERO of SHEROES', is a seasoned broadcaster of over two decades. This feisty Business Woman and Serial Entrepreneur is also a multi-award winning TV personality and a dynamic, international, high impact and consummate speaker. Yemi is listed as one of Republic of Ireland's 'MOST INFLUENTIAL WOMEN' by Irish Tatler magazine and is the only migrant woman so far listed. She a two-time best selling author, Media Personality, Project Manager, Relationship/Marriage Mentor, Presenter/Producer/Director for both Radio and Television, and a versatile writer with several articles to her credit. She is the Group Chief Executive Officer (GCEO) of D-Dymensions Communications, a holding company for 6 subsidiaries:
Phoenix Institute of Training and Development (PITD)
Nigerian Carnival Ireland (NCI)
DY Relationship Clinic
dMotive TV (An online TV channel)
Yemi is a game changer. A talented African business leader and role Model in Diaspora making positive impact. She is a woman with a passion and a vision to empower women & youth, and she does these through her 3 signature brands:
1. MIB Class: (Motivate. Inspire. Build) is the personal development brand through which Yemi Motivates, Inspires and builds people. Through the MIB Classes, Yemi encourages and challenges her audience around the world, to achieve their personal and professional goals. Over and over again, Yemi has demonstrated by her own examples, determination and hard work, that any goal can be achieved. This dynamic storyteller captures her audience with her conversational style of presentation and training, encouraging her audience to GET the MIB Factor, build their confidence and take the key to their own success. #theMIBclass
2. SHEROES: This brand recognizes and celebrates ordinary women who do extraordinary things to positively inspire, influence and impact he lives of others.
3. EXPLORING OPTIONS: This School project was started in 2014 with the AIM of creating valuable opportunities for young people to engage in creative thinking, become innovative and develop an entrepreneurial mind-set early in life. This project has been enhanced through the use of Yemi's 2nd book, "Exploring Options... A guide to making career choices".
The goal of the project is simple:
- To deliver CAREER Talks to secondary school students in Africa annually FREE OF CHARGE
- To distribute 10,000 copies of the project book FREE to secondary school students in African by December 2019.
(So far, 2500 copies of the book have been given FREE to young people in Africa).
- To identify, recognise and support students who have the potentials to become entrepreneaurs early in life.
Yemi goes down in history as the first female presenter to present a programme on the first private Radio station in Nigeria, Ray Power 100fm; and the first director/producer of the first programme to be aired on the first private television station in Nigeria, Africa Independent Television (AIT). She hosted and produced a TV talk show, 'Sharing with Yemi' which was Nigeria's Number 1 leading talk show from 1996 – 2003.
Yemi is the founder and CEO of African Women Development Initiative (AWDI), a board member of Cultúr Migrants Centre, Ireland, former director and member of the Board of the National Women’s Council of Ireland, the Chairperson of Migrant Women Leaders Council Ireland (MWLC) and two-time Chairperson of the Board of Management of Cultúr Migrants Centre, Co. Meath, Ireland. She served as the Chairperson of the steering committee of the M.I.M.E project (Migrants Integrating in Meath Equally), Ireland, the Vice-President of the Meath Intercultural Network (MIN), Ireland and Project Manager for Cultúr Migrant Centre, Ireland. She worked with a team of PLA researchers to carry out a thorough and very successful research project work which has led to the development of an Integration Strategy in County Meath, Ireland
Yemi is a member of several professional bodies including the Institute of leadership and Management, Ireland, the MBA Association of Ireland and Project Management Association, Ireland. She studied Accountancy and Mass Communication at the Ogun State Polytechnic, Nigeria and holds a Diploma in Business Studies (Human Resource Managment Stream) and a Bachelors of Business Studies (BBS Honours, Entrepreneurship Stream) both from University College Dublin-(UCD). She obtained her Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree (Project Management stream) from the Liverpool John Moores University, UK. She holds advance diplomas and certificates in; Computerised Accounts, Computerised Payroll, Train the Trainer, Counselling & Psychology from International Career Institute-Australia, Relationship & Couples Counselling from Oxford College-UK, PLA Research from Kimmage Development Centre, Dublin, as well as a certificate in First Line Management from the Institute of Leadership and Management, Ireland.
Yemi is a two-Time best selling selling author of 'The power of THANK YOU' and 'Exploring Options'. She has been invited to speak at many international conferences and Seminars on various issues and has made presentations to Ministers at the Irish National Parliament on issues of integration, social inclusion, diversity, racism and the development of an integration Strategy in Counties in Ireland. Yemi is the Founder of SHEROES Global.
INSPIRE * INFLUENCE * IMPACT
We would love to hear from you at SHEROES Global
IRELAND (HEAD OFFICE) NIGERIA (WEST AFRICA OFFICE)
4 Tailteann Crescent, 54 Ijaiye Road, Ogba,
Windtown, Navan, By Ogba bus stop,
County Meath, Lagos State,
Copyright © SHEROES GLOBAL. 2018 All Rights Reserved.